Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Identity and Purpose for My Life in HIM


As I was praying and fasting the Lord led me to consider this most important thing:-
The Identity and Purpose for My Life in HIM.

Just looking at some scriptures in the Old testament helped me tremendously.
I would like to share them with you and also for my own prayers and declaration.

1. I am created by GOD in HIS image and according to HIS Likeness. Gen 1
2. I am blessed by GOD and given His authority, His life and His wisdom to rule, to subdue and to have dominion on earth. Gen 1
3. The LORD is mindful of me, He gives attention to me and cares for me. Ps 8
4. The LORD has crowned me with glory and honour. Ps 8
5. The LORD has made me to have dominion over the works of His hand. He has put all things under my feet. Ps 8
6. The Lord will bless me and make my name great and I will be a blessing. Gen 12
7. The Lord is my shield and my exceedingly great reward. Gen 15
8. The Lord is with me and makes all I do to prosper in my hand and I am a successful man. Gen 37
9. The LORD will certainly be with me. Ex 3:12
10. The Lord will magnify me in the sight of His people so that they will know that HE is with me. Jos 3:7
11. I will keep growing in the Lord and HE is with me and will let none of my words fall to the ground. 1 Sam 3:19-21
12. The Lord reveals Himself to me by the word of the Lord. 1 Sam 3:21
13. The Lord is with me and I behave wisely in all my ways and my name is highly esteemed. 1 Sam 18:14
14. I am raised up on high by the Lord, I am anointed of the Lord and I am a sweet psalmist of the Lord. 2 Sam 23:1
15. I walk before YOU Lord in truth, in righteousness and in uprightness of heart. 1 Kings 3:6
16. The Lord has given me a wise and understanding heart. He has also given me both riches and honour. 1 Kings 3:12-13

AMEN AND AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment