Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Lord is faithful to save!

The Lord will reveal Himself to those who have yet to know Him. He will save them. He will shepherd them.

Is 65:1
"I was sought by those who did not ask for Me;
I was found by those who did not seek Me.
I said, 'Here I am, here I am,'
To a nation that was not called by My name.

John 10:16
And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Our hearts are grieved by the news of the many suicidal cases in our country. I’m sure many of us are praying to the Lord to have mercy on the many young people who are so lost, so confused, so broken, so wounded that they might take the road towards suicide.
We as a church prayed that these cases will be reduced and that many would turn to the Lord and that many Christians will arise and sow love to people around us who are desperate for real love. The Lord reminded me that He will save in Is 65:1 and John 10:16.
And so we prayed for the lost according to His promise. We ask the Lord to reveal Himself, His great love and truth to them. We asked that those who are lost will hear His voice and will find Him and be saved!
When we pray this prayer, we are praying God’s will because he promised He will do it.
Let’s pray fervently for this to happen. Also let us pray that God will use us, His church. Let’s pray that we, His church will be yielded to Him to be His body, His hands, His feet and His mouth to speak His love, to touch lives and share His grace with them. Let’s arise and shine. Let’s be His light and His salt in this world that the Lord has called us to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment