Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Lord remembers all your labour of love

Heb 6:10 For God is not unjust to forget your work and labor of love which you have shown toward His name, in that you have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

If we have experienced being taken for granted we know that it is hurtful and it is a form of injustice. Heb 6:10 says that God is not unjust. Every work that we do in His name and for His people is appreciated by God. He will not forget it. In fact He will reward us for it. In Mark 9:41 we read Jesus saying, For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

We human beings have many faults and we often don’t see and appreciate work that has been done in His name and for His people. I for one is guilty of it. If you have in anyway felt unappreciated for the ministries you are doing in HGC, I ask for your forgiveness and I pray that you will kindly accept my apologies. I pray that you will be rewarded by the Lord greatly for all your labour of love for Him.

My prayer for you is in Ps 20
3 May He remember all your offerings, (every service done to Him and for Him, every giving, every prayer of intercession, everycare shown)
And accept your burnt sacrifice.(every willing sacrifices) Selah
4 May He grant you according to your heart's desire,
And fulfill all your purpose.

It is really wonderful to serve HIM!
He is wonderfully good and HE HAS ALREADY BLESSED US ALL SO GREATLY IN ALL THAT JESUS HAS DONE FOR US!
WE WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR HIS AGAPE LOVE FOR US IN CHRIST!

With every breath that I have I want to serve YOU LORD! AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment