Tuesday, May 18, 2010

He gives power to the weak

19th May 2010
Is 40:28-31

Many if not most of us are faced with challenges in life that can be very trying and requires much enduring strength; strength of character, of patience, of wisdom, of faith and of enduring love.

The times when we are weak are the times when we can be strong IN HIM.
This is when we depend on Him.
This is when we humble ourselves before Him and receive grace from Him.
The Apostel Paul says, "When I am weak then I am strong" 2 Cor 12:10

Today the Lord says to you, "I give power to the weak".
Have you acknowledged today that you are weak without Him?
Have you acknowledged that without Him you can do nothing?
If you have, then indeed you will receive power from Him, the everlasting God, the LORD!

(Isa 40:28 NKJV) Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the LORD, The Creator of the ends of the earth, Neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.
(Isa 40:29 NKJV) He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
(Isa 40:30 NKJV) Even the youths shall faint and be weary, And the young men shall utterly fall,
(Isa 40:31 NKJV) But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.

Prayer :
Lord I am weak BUT I thank you that YOU GIVE ME POWER AND STRENGTH!
Pour your love and power into my being and strenghten me that I will live in Your victories for Your glory! In Jesus name! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment