Friday, October 22, 2010

The Lord is my source of faith

The Lord gave this word to me.
I am the source of your faith.
Look up to me and I will give you faith.

My life in Christ is a life of faith.
(1Jn 5:4) For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith.

Only a life of faith in Christ can be a fruitful and victorious life. Often our faith can run low, or waiver or wane. But remember it is not our faith. It is His faith. He is the source of faith. We can't make it up. We can't produce it. We have to receive it from HIM! He will help me to have faith. He will give me faith to cause me to be victorious.

Psa 121:2 My help comes from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

What should I do knowing that my help comes from HIM? I need His help to give me faith to see me through life's challenges, faith to gain victory in spiritual battles, faith to bring fruitfulness in all my endeavours, faith for everything I do whether for my family, for my ministry, for relationships and for work.

Psa 121:1 I lift up my eyes (TO HIM) to the hills. From where does my help come?

Look at what the Lord promised!

v 3 He will not let my foot be moved; he who keeps me will not slumber.
v 4 He will be on my right hand.
v 7 The LORD will keep me from all evil; he will keep my life.
v 8 The LORD will keep my going out and my coming in from this time forth and forevermore.

Let's keep our eyes and heart on HIM the source of our faith and our everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment