Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Meditations from Daniel

Daniel is known as one who has an excellent spirit, who has the Spirit of God in him and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in him.
We too, in Christ can be blessed like Daniel.

1:8 I purposed in my heart that I will not defile myself with the unclean, worldly and fleshly things of the world.

3:17-18 My God whom I serve is able to deliver me from all dangers. But if not, let it be known that I do not bow to any threats nor serve any idols.

3:28 Blessed be my God who sent His angel and delivered me who trusted in Him. I yielded my body to Him alone and will not serve nor worship any other gods.

5:14 I am known to have the Spirit of God in me, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom are found in me.

6:10 I kneel down on my knees and pray and give thanks before my God as is my custom since early days.

6:23 No injury whatever is found on me because I believe in my God

10:12 From the first day that I set my heart to understand and to humble myself before the Lord, my words were heard.

10:19 Greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you, be strong, yes be strong!

11:32 I know my God, therefore I shall be strong and carry out great exploits. I am of those who understand and shall instruct many. I am wise and I turn many to righteousness and I shall shine like the brightness of the firmanent, like the stars forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment