Friday, March 11, 2011

Rejoicing in Him!

I have looked into the mirror many times this two weeks and laughed. And I have also declared who I am in Christ, confessing His word over my life. The Bible says,
Rom 10:9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I found using the acrostic of my name helpful.

I look into my eyes and say, "Khor Hoe Chai - because Christ lives in you...

K - you Know the Father because you have Jesus in your heart
H - you are Humble like the Lord
O - you are Obedient like the Lord
R - you are the Righteousness of God in Christ, you have His Resurrection life

H - you are Highly favoured because of Jesus' unmerited favour
O - you are an Overcomer in Christ
E - you Enjoy God, Enjoy Everything He has freely given; Enthusiastic

C - you are more than a Conqueror, you are Christ centred and Cheerful
H - you are Happy and Humurous
A - you are Anointed by the Holy Spirit
I - you are Inspiring Influencer


No comments:

Post a Comment